Following the recent announcement from the Welsh Government, the spa team are delighted to welcome you all back on the following dates. Please see below for full information regarding re opening
12th April :
– We are able to offer limited treatments by Appointments Only.
– All appointments MUST be pre booked and will only be Available on set days Thursday, Friday & Saturdays
-The leisure facilities will REMAIN CLOSED, this again includes spa days
– COVID GUIDELINES REMAIN IN PLACE
3rd May : Leisure Facilities Re Open & Spa Days Welcomed Back
– We welcome back all of our lovely members and guests!
– All Members will be contacted prior to opening by the Spa Manager in regards to their direct debits and new expiry dates if you are on an Annual Membership
– Previous COVID guidelines remain in place (Updates may follow)
– Unfortunately at this current time our sauna and steam room remain closed until further guidelines are reviewed.
– Prior to the re opening date , all guidelines will be re advertised and our online booking system will be open for members/guests to pre book their time slot for their 60 Minute Gym/Leisure session.
-Please keep an eye on our social media pages for updates.
– We are currently in the process of re opening our availability for treatments on our online booking system, once updated all clients will be able to book. This will be available directly on our website.
– A member of the spa team will be available via telephone/email on 01646 673108 on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays only until the 3rd May. If you wish to book an appointment, our online system will be available to book via our website, updates to follow.
-Please be patient and bare with us, we are working extremely hard to respond to ALL enquiries as quickly as possible
– If you are unable to get through to a member of the spa team via telephone, please email email@example.com or message via our social media pages, a member of the team will get back to you.
Myself Maisie the Spa Manager will be available to contact from Saturday 10th April on 01646 firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments and enquiries.
Call our friendly team on 01646 673108 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Spa Days available from 3rd May . Please contact a member of the Spa team for further information (we have limited our Spa Day packages)
7am – 9pm Monday to Friday
8am – 8pm Saturday and Sunday
Children swim times 3pm-5pm Daily –Children under 3 go FREE. Over 3yrs -16 yrs £5 Charge
10am – 6pm Monday to Sunday
Spa & Leisure Treatment Guidelines
We are now offering our full range of Elemis Signature treatments by appointment only. These include our Elemis Facial & Body Treatments, along with our Beauty and Holistic range to choose from and indulge in. Please see our Spa Brochure containing all information regarding treatments – it’s time to feel restored and rejuvenated here with us at Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa.
Please call us directly on 01646 673108 to pre-book, email email@example.com or message us via our social media pages @lampheycourtspa
Hairdressing Salon – We have a hairdressing salon in the Spa building. Appointments can be booked directly with the hairdresser during your visit.
Check our dedicated Covid Guidelines page for all Covid information before your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*You will be entitled to the discounted Corporate Membership if you are employed by one of the following:
NHS, National Trust, Dragon LNG, Military, Ledwoods, Bluestone Resort, Police, Tesco’s, British Gas, Fire Service, RNLI ,Puma Energy, County Council , Milford Haven Port Authority, Coast Guard, GD Harries, Open Reach BT, Valero ,Welsh Water, Hertel, Murco, Royal Mail, SSE
Please visit our dedicated Covid Guidelines page for full information regarding your Spa & Leisure visit. We strictly comply with all necessary regulations and appreciate your understanding as we do our best to ensure you enjoy your time with us.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.