The Spa team are delighted to welcome you to relax & rejuvenate. Please see finer details below. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Current operating status (1st January 2022 onwards):
1. Members & hotel guests only
(You must be a registered Member or staying at the hotel to enjoy our Gym/Pool/Spa facilities at your leisure)
2. No more booking ahead required for the Pool, Spa & Gym facilities – Members & hotel guests can come and go freely
3. Spa Days available
4. Treatments available; walk-ins welcome but we recommend pre-booking your treatment as our therapists are always busy call 01646 673108 to pre-book
We appreciate your understanding, as we continue to operate within strict Covid guidelines.
-Treatments & Spa Days available for over 16’s only
– All treatments & packages must be paid (in full) at the time of booking
-If you need to cancel, please let us know at least 48 hours before the day you are booked in (your package can be rescheduled to a later date).
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the booking will not be refunded or rescheduled
-Arriving late may potentially cause your treatment to be shortened & you will still be charged the same price
– Maximum of 8 adults per session in the Spa facilities
– We have lockers that accept a £1 coin and we do not take any responsibility for safety of belongings – valuables should be left at home or in the hotel room
– Shoes must be removed before entering the changing rooms and placed in the shoe rack or in a locker. Shoe coverings are available at reception
-Please be patient and bare with us, we are working extremely hard to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible
-Please keep an eye on our social media pages for updates
– If you are unable to get through to a member of the spa team via telephone, please email email@example.com or message via our social media pages, a member of the team will get back to you.
Call our friendly team on 01646 673108 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Spa Days available. Please contact a member of the Spa team for further information on the packages available.
7am – 9pm Monday to Friday
8am – 8pm Saturday
8am – 8pm Sunday
Children swim times:
Members are currently unable to bring children of any age until further notice.
10am – 6pm Monday to Sunday
Spa & Leisure Treatment Guidelines
We are now offering our full range of Elemis Signature treatments by appointment only. These include our Elemis Facial & Body Treatments, along with our Beauty and Holistic range to choose from and indulge in. Please see our Spa Brochure containing all information regarding treatments – it’s time to feel restored and rejuvenated here with us at Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa.
Please call us directly on 01646 673108 to pre-book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via our social media pages @lampheycourtspa
Hairdressing Salon – We have a hairdressing salon in the Spa building. Appointments can be booked directly with the hairdresser during your visit.
Check our dedicated Covid Guidelines page for all Covid information before your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*You will be entitled to the discounted Corporate Membership if you are employed by one of the following:
NHS, National Trust, Dragon LNG, Military, Ledwoods, Bluestone Resort, Police, Tesco’s, British Gas, Fire Service, RNLI ,Puma Energy, County Council , Milford Haven Port Authority, Coast Guard, GD Harries, Open Reach BT, Valero ,Welsh Water, Hertel, Murco, Royal Mail, SSE
Please visit our dedicated Covid Guidelines page for full information regarding your Spa & Leisure visit. We strictly comply with all necessary regulations and appreciate your understanding as we do our best to ensure you enjoy your time with us.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.