Our Menu is finely curated by renowned Pembrokeshire Chef, David Zanato.
In-room and outdoor dining options available
- Sunday Roast available weekly 1-3pm & 6-9pm
- Afternoon Tea available daily – these are created freshly on order, so please book ahead
- Takeaway lunches available – ask our team to prepare one for you before you set off for the day!
Please check the current menu with our wonderful team (this may be subject to change daily).
*Please note all meals must be pre-booked
Your health, safety and comfort is of utmost importance at all times. You are welcome to self-cater. Please contact our helpful team with any questions 01646 672273. We look forward to making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Visit our Covid guidelines page.
Highly respected Pembrokeshire Chef, David Zanato invites you to dine at Lamphey Court. Enjoy an elegant yet relaxed setting, with two distinct restaurants. For a more formal experience, the Georgian Restaurant offers an outstanding menu, while the alfresco surroundings of the Conservatory Restaurant provide stunning views across the Pembrokeshire countryside.
Wherever you choose to dine at Lamphey Court you’ll find imaginative menus prepared from the best seasonal ingredients. Locally and regionally sourced produce means you’ll savour every bite, whether it’s the best of lobster from nearby Freshwater Bay, or salmon from the River Teifi and lamb from Pembrokeshire’s verdant Preseli Hills.
Sunday Roast served weekly:
- 1.00 – 3.00pm & 6.00 – 9.00pm
- Mon – Fri 6.30am – 10.00am
- Sat & Sun 7.30am – 11.00am
Afternoon Tea served: